CC: Queen Elisabeth II c/o Martin Callanan MEP
CC: Prime Minister Stephen Harper
CC: Idle No More: Sheelah McLean, Sylvia McAdam, Jess Gordon, Nina Wilson
CC: Former Senator Sam Nunn, CEO: Nuclear Threat Initiative
CC: Canada Treaty Policy Directorate
CC: Army General Martin E Dempsey, c/o US Army Environmental Command
CC: Richard B Fadden, Dir: CSIS, c/o: Royal Canadian Mounted Police
RE: Request Clarification: What would ‘Indigenous Rights’ King Anders Breivik of Norway’s suggestion be to ‘Multiculti’ Queen Elisabeth II, in response to Indigenous Rights Protest Demands of Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence and the Idle No More Red People’s Indigenous Rights Movement?
Question #1: Should Queen Elisabeth honour the Treaty’s made with the First Nations, by Queen Victoria and demand that Prime Minister Stephen Harper meet with First Nation Leaders, to establish a Nation to Nation relationship between First Nations and the Government of Canada, rather than a relationship as defined in the Indian Act to address issues and (2) social and environmental sustainability?
Question #2: If we are to establish a credible International European Code of Honour, we should demand the assassination of any European leader who (a) legislates Flat Earth ‘War is Peace Whore’ Tragedy of the Constitutional Commons Suicide Pacts, i.e. a ‘Peace Treaty’ which ignores confronting the Scarcity Combatant role of overpopulation and overconsumption to scarcity as an underlying cause of conflict; and/or (b) refuses to address and resolve Flat Earth ‘War is Peace Whore’ Treaties enacted by their dishonourable European predecessors who ignored confronting the Scarcity Combatant role of overpopulation and overconsumption to scarcity as an underlying cause of conflict?
• Euro/Norwegian Indigenous Rights Freedom Fighter Anders Breivik
• Red People’s Idle No More Indigenous Rights Movement
• Queen Elisabeth declines to intervene in Chief Spence’s protest
• British Crowns Responsibility to Treaties Signed with First Nations
• Historical Treaties of Canada: British Crown and First Nations
• Colonization of Indigenous People’s is a consequence of Overpopulation and/or Overconsumption, and Flat Earth War is Peace Whore’ Tragedy of the Constitutional Commons Suicide Pacts, i.e. ‘Peace Treaties’ which ignore/d confronting the Scarcity Combatant role of overpopulation and overconsumption to scarcity as an underlying cause of conflict.
• International Military Doctrine Environmental Security & Peace Strategies addressing Scarcity as an underlying Cause of Violent Conflict
• Credible Peace Treaty must include National Environmental Security and Peace Strategy, confronting Overpopulation and Overconsumption’s Role in Scarcity as underlying Cause of Conflict
• SA Concourt Endorses Flat Earth ‘War is Peace Whore’ Tragedy of the Constitutional Commons Suicide Pact & SA’s Impending Race War